Good condition with new valves, killer sound.
The 30W Epiphone Blues Custom 30 combo guitar amp takes the competition down at the knees with pro performance and features at a phenomenally low price. Dual-channel 30W AB operation (pentode) or 15W Class A operation (triode) plus independent or interactive tone controls and specially designed Lady Luck 12″ speakers by Eminence are impressive enough on paper, but when you hear the tonal quality and feel the organic interactivity, you won’t believe your ears.
The Blues Custom 30 amp’s tube rectifier provides bluesy sag while the tube-driven reverb sounds incredibly natural. 3-band EQ plus added mid-control on the hot channel let you dial in hard-hitting definition. The Epiphone Blues Custom amp’s 12AX7 preamp tubes with DC powered filaments operate very quietly.
- Designed and engineered in the USA by Gibson
- 30W Class AB or 15W Class A switchable All-tube circuitry
- 2 channels
- Tube rectifier
- Mid control for channel 2
- Dual 12″ special-design Eminence Lady Luck speakers
- Tube-powered reverb
- Independent/interactive EQ switch
- Standby switch
- Shared 3-band EQ
- Master volume
- Dual 4-ohm, dual 8-ohm, and 16-ohm speaker outs
- 12AX7 preamp tubes with DC powered filaments
- 5881 power tubes
- High-tension fuse
- 16-gauge bent and spot-welded chassis
- 11-ply plywood cab construction
Price: 350 Euros